We are professional accountants and tax advisors with a high level of integrity. Our goal is to continuously provide exceptional client service as we are committed to our clients and their success.
Our Core Values
All our work is completed with honesty, integrity, and hard work.
We are completely committed to our clients and their success.
We build long term relationships through trust.
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- Tax Advisor
- Commissioner of Oaths in Ontario
Bilal is a Toronto-based chartered professional accountant and a tax advisor who enjoys working with business owners and professionals. Bilal graduated from the prestigious Schulich School of Business at York University in Toronto and worked in various firms before starting his practice.
Bilal established this firm in 2003 and has proudly built a chartered professional accounting firm with a focus on total quality management and strong long-term productive client relationships with emphasis on knowledge, integrity, and solutions.
With more than 15 years of experience, Bilal is a skilled advisor and a strategic thinker, helping clients identify their challenges and develop solutions for achieving their goals.
- Bilal has vast experience in providing accounting services to the public
- He oversees compilation of financial statements and corporation tax returns of numerous companies for various purposes
- He is an expert with Canadian and US tax systems and has been involved in many complex tax related transactions
- He has successfully represented many people and companies in CRA audits and appeals, voluntary tax disclosures, and tax compliance issues
- Plans and implements tax-effective strategies to minimize taxes on owner/manager compensation
- With strong knowledge of Canadian tax laws, Bilal works to maximize clients’ net worth and to effectively meet their unique objectives
- Bilal also works with owner/managers of private businesses and their families who need strong advice and innovative solutions to help them effectively manage complex estates as well as ensure the success of their businesses while going through this process
- He plans, reviews, and supervises tax compliance fillings for testamentary and inter-vivos trusts for high net worth clients
- Promotes superior financial health for all clients, offers and delivers value added services including general business consulting, wide-ranging financial planning, and estate planning services
- Bilal delivers thought leadership, accounting expertise, unique tax solutions, and management consulting to business owners and professionals, while managing a talented team of accounting and tax professionals
- He is a presenter at various professional conferences and has taught CPA Ontario courses in the past as he believes in giving back to the profession
Munawar is a Toronto based Tax Advisor and has over 25 years of experience in and tax preparation including complicated tax issues such as rental incomes, self employed, investment incomes, etc. He was a successful Investment Advisor with Dundee Wealth (now Hollis Wealth) for about 20 years. A few years ago, he sold his advisory practice and joined Mirza Professional Corporation CPA on a full time basis.
- Munawar is a trained engineer, who transferred his tremendous analytical and problem solving skills and built his own successful practice as an investment advisor
- His extensive experience and professional development make him an expert in Canadian and US taxes
- He has an incredible ability to understand the most difficult situations and provide the best tax advice for the clients
- He enjoys dealing with clients who are employed or self employed, professionals, investors, and seniors
Hiba has started her accounting career with us and has become a vital team member. She is friendly and caring who is constantly willing to support in whatever task she is required to perform. She has some client service experience in a retail environment, which is helpful in her present role as she meets and greets clients on the phone, at our office, or through electronic media.
She is primarily the first point of contact for a vast majority of our clients as she performs regular office support activities including assisting the professional accountants, booking meetings, and setting up the meeting room. She maintains our internal filing system and the client database.
In addition to office support activities, Hiba also performs basic accounting and bookkeeping functions such as sorting and entering receipts, bank statements, and other documents in various accounting systems. She is organized, manages her time wisely, and understands the detailed work that is necessary to ensure that all accounting and tax matters are accurate, consistent, and meet our firm’s high standards.
Hiba has completed a college diploma in finance and insurance from Seneca College and is currently enrolled in the business program at Ryerson University where she plans to major in accounting. She is eager to learn and enhance her accounting knowledge and skills.
Q. Nazia Hadi
Nazia brings a passion of helping people and excellent organization skills. She is a graduate of the University of Toronto and is a certified high school science teacher. After teaching for a few years, she decided to spend more time with her family especially her children. As her children are growing up, she supports our office in the mornings.
She manages our office operations including client database, website maintenance, and record keeping. She also helps in marketing and promotion campaigns throughout the year.
Nazia is a very organized individual and has incredible management abilities. She always ensures that all office operations are running smoothly by coordinating with every staff member to guarantee client satisfaction. She is also a firm believer in continuous learning and is always keen in professional development.