Our accounting firm is ready and willing to assist you with any CRA appeal. We will always serve you and have your needs at the forefront and assist you in protecting your rights and assets.
We will correspond with CRA on your behalf to ensure that you get the best outcome possible. We represent you in meetings regarding appeals and compliance issues with CRA staff, who are usually professional accountants and prefer to deal with CPA firms.
We believe that we can provide you with fair, logical, and reasonable advice in dealing with appeals and reduce your stress considerably.
We believe that a CPA firm is the best organization to deal directly with the CRA. It is a known fact that CRA’s staff consists mainly of accountants and they naturally prefer to deal with professional accountants. We strongly believe that our expertise will be extremely beneficial to you and your business.
Appeals may include:
- Objections and Appeals if you disagree with CRA on your tax matters
- Notices of Objection for Individuals and Corporations for those who disagree with CRA tax assessments
- Late Filing of Corporation & Personal Tax Returns, if you have not filed them on time. It does not matter how long you have been negligent in filing them.
- Fairness Legislation Letters that may waive interest and/or penalties applied by CRA
- Collection of disputed amounts
- Other complaints and disputes
Our Toronto CPA office will ensure that we represent you fairly with CRA.